Cheap Idea Snacks in the ride!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012



Snacking in the car. Yep, pretty easy right? Lately, I have been busy with wedding preparations and we have been in the car a lot! At first, we would get so hungry I was buying things I wouldn't at the store to snack on.  Then there is the killer... you go to drive up... and it costs 12 dollars for you and your kid! That is a lot of money now that I am feeding our family healthy and yummy on $50/week.

So, I came up with a quick easy life saver in the car. I have treats hanging out in the car. We have water yes, it gets hot but, it is better then nothing! If you know you will be out and about during a meal... pack it!


My little 2 year old thinks it is so fun when we picnic in the car! You could also find a park and give them time to get the wiggles out. It is a little more enjoyable experience shopping when they feel fed, happy, and got that energy out. Bring a sandwich, carrot sticks, pretzels and some water your next shopping extravaganza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...