All-Purpose Cleaner Eco and Cheap

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My go-to cleaner! All you need is a 50-50 solution of water and vinegar. Most jobs you can dilute and add essential oils if you want a nice smell or spray some home made room spray after use of vinegar. I use this vinegar solution on my mirrors and just take a dry rag to dry the mirror off. It is fantastic on anything! Cheap to! When I mop i dilute a little bit but other then that I spray on and scrub off!  It is safe, non-toxic, and edible. Vinegar is a natural odor neutralizer, is a mild acetic acid that forms through the fermentation of sugars or starches making it work just as good as any cleaner out there. I would say better since it is non toxic cheap and environmental friendly.

Check this out for more information on using vinegar as

Check out why I love vinegar here

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...