Doll house on the cheap!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sometimes I need inspiration to get ideas for this blog. A friend of mine was telling me about making a dollhouse and showed me a picture. I now know what my daughter is getting for her birthday or Christmas!
This thinking of making this: Instead of the roof sketched on the wall, maybe wallpaper or scrapbook paper mod podged  to the wall. The base could be made out of a side table or any type of shelving system.  Cut to make cubbie areas and move her dolls furniture in!

divider down the middle paint and scrapbook paper  for a cheap dollhouse 


Some ideas from used items I found on my local classifieds for less then $10!


cut the side off to make dividers and roof

tv stand could make a dollhouse with a drawer to keep  her  dolly  things


this would make a way cute dollhouse and the top thing looks like the roof


cut it in half and you can use scrap wood  to make  the dividers

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...