Coupon Website!

Monday, August 27, 2012




I have touched on this before... but I will talk a little about this again. I use to be a couponer... not anymore! Yes, you can save money. Yes, can stock up a huge hoard...


and that is what it is, a hoard. I believe in coupons and saving money, but I think there are more cons then pros. So, we do not coupon like some extremist do.

However, I have found countless ways to save money without losing your mind and soul. Some of these ideas I share with you on this site and hope they help you as much as it has helped our family! With that said... I believe coupons should be used and not abused.


When I need something it is helpful to try to track a coupon down when possible. So here is a new website I just came across that may help you save some money when you are out and about. http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...