week#5

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monday:
Breakfast:  strawberry pancake I used peaches off my tree
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: french bread pizzas cheese sticks

Tuesday:
Breakfast: oatmeal molasses bread
Lunch: naan and hummus
Dinner: cauliflower soup grind the cauliflower pretty well and you honestly don't need the cheese... but it will be a little thinner (I prefer the potato soup but this was a good way to eat up all my cauliflower)

Wednesday:
Breakfast: potato cakes
Lunch: cheesy french bread
Dinner:tamale pie

Thursday:
Breakfast: french toast
Lunch: parsley pesto pasta
Dinner: herbed ricotta tomato tart

Friday:
Breakfast: biscuits 
Lunch: picnic sandwiches
Dinner: Tex Mex rice and cornbread
Dessert: campfire scones

Saturday:
Breakfast: camp burritos
Lunch:pumpkin french toast
Dinner:chicken breast cheesy orzo I added steamed broccoli to the orzo and a side salad


Sunday:
Breakfast: carrot cake muffins
Lunch: leftovers (to tie us over.. we eat early dinner on Sundays)
Dinner: BBQ and mashed potatoes

This week is hard to say how much it cost. We bought a lot of non food related things and I was to lazy to divide it up. Total was $72 but I bought stuff for laundry, dishes, toilet paper etc... I know we didn't go over the $50 on the food though!










No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...